Shameless is a Czech company founded by people fascinated by work at concerts and other shows and spectacles. We have been in the industry since 2007 and our main motivation is to see jobs done professionally. We maintain our 100% commitment and thanks to our own system for staff management, we are the current Czech leader in short-term work providers.
Here are the most important moments from our history.
- Jáchym and David are two boys who want to see spectacular concerts, but the pocket money from their moms doesn’t cover it. So they become stagehands. Jáchym starts to tote fences, and David builds stages at festivals.
- Under the lead of our forefather Jakub “Kubča” Teplý the core of the future StageBitch is formed. We all liked metal, but the first show where we met was surprisingly the Czech pop star Aneta Langerová Tour.:)
- They pull cases together for the first time, being christened by the famous Lucerna club. Thus begins a friendship that lasts till today. If needed, they organize a couple of friends to join them.
- The number of friends rises to tens. Thanks to that Jáchym and David can ensure the building of all stages at the Votvírák festival. It is a chore, but all 54 stagehands including the two of them survive, and they launch the JD Stagehands brand.
- Hammerfall – the concert that rewrote history because it was the first one to be fully secured by our crew. We successfully cooperate with the Czech Arts Agency Pragokoncert since then.
- The new brand needs a website! David’s longterm friend Petr joins in and creates the first internal website. In comparison to a shared Excel sheet, it is a major improvement. Data about all events are available online in real time.
- This year is the cornerstone of StageBitch. As a group, we went to the festivals Colours of Ostrava and Sonisphere, and we built the first year of Metalfest during the summer holidays. The core substance of StageBitch was formed and some members hold on until today.
- Jáchym’s and David’s comments and Petr’s enthusiasm lead to the second version of the web. It allows workers to sign up and see available jobs. To join the job they still need to write a text message though.
- We begin to occupy the Czech metal life slowly, but inevitably. We participate in Brutal Assault festival for the first time and take part in most of the metal production in Prague.
- Stagehands basis grows, we participate in Rock for Churchill and Let It Roll festivals. The first version of the Sinch application, which allows workers to sign themselves up for jobs, is launched on the first of October. We establish the Sinch company and are joined by our lead programmer Honza “Pešán” Pešek.
- An application for work management is created with the hands and genius brains of our Shaman. As the whole company, the application is a bit punk.:)
- Lucerna Music Bar, MeetFactory and other important Czech production and rental companies become our clients. We create the first company merchandise and launch the second version of the Sinch application that allows individual logins of clients and order creation online.
- We participate in the first year of Aerodrome festival at which System Of A Down is the main star. We build stages at Votvírák and spend the summer at festivals. We begin to cooperate with T Servis.
- We build the Olympic park at Letná. The festivals Colours of Ostrava and United Islands request our services. We release our stagehands manual and begin to organize workshops for new stagehands.
- We provide a complete crew support for Metallica’s mega-concert at Aerodrome festival.
- With a growing number of events more experienced workers are needed. We meet with Matěj “Kráva” Štěpán and negotiate about possibly merging with the Shameless crew. The fusion happens in December.
The united crews become Shameless, Sinch remains the application brand. Thanks to the fusion we are able to keep high standards and quality with a high number of members. We build stages for the first ever Metronome festival in Prague and traditionally provide crew for large festivals all around the Czech Republic and concerts in Prague.
The most successful and the most challenging year for the Shameless crew. The season highlights are (among others) the mega Let It Roll festival with nine giant stages and hundreds of world known performers, the Czech famous band Kabát’s tour, and the first ever tennis exhibition Laver Cup. We started to intensively cooperate with foreign clients.